Activities & Recreation Facilities
Camp Recreation Facilities
- Swimming pool with decked sun terrace (Pool opens from 16th July – 31st August)
- Jeu de boules court
- Bar and terrace
- Barbeque area
- Children’s rustic playground with outdoor Table tennis
- Giant Jenga, chess and drafts
- Volley ball
- Tug of war
- Marshmallow roasting
- Take the family White-water Canoeing on the Garonne.
- Challenge yourself to climb the tree walkways of Sequoia Vertigo adventure park
- If you never done it how about horse riding through the countryside
- Why not walk or cycle through this picturesque part of France
The region has a host of interesting cities towns and villages to visit such as Toulouse, Foix, Carcassonne, Lourdes and the principality Andorra. Additionally why not visit the nearby fortress villages such as St. Ybars and Carla-Bayle. Also a diverse assortment of French markets to explore in this unspoilt area.
Country Camping Dining Experience
Why not take the opportunity to have a day off cooking! Relax and enjoy the ambiance of our unique outdoor terrace overlooking the beautiful French countryside. Here you can meet other guest in our comfortable seating area and forge lasting friendships over a glass of wine.