Activities & Recreation Facilities
Camp Recreation Facilities
- Swimming pool with decked sun terrace (Pool opens from 1st June – 30th September)
- Jeu de boules court
- Bar and terrace
- Barbeque area
- Children’s rustic playground with outdoor Table tennis
- Giant Jenga, chess and drafts
- Volley ball
- Tug of war
- Marshmallow roasting
- Take the family White-water Canoeing on the Garonne.
- Challenge yourself to climb the tree walkways of Sequoia Vertigo adventure park
- If you never done it how about horse riding through the countryside
- Why not walk or cycle through this picturesque part of France
The region has a host of interesting cities towns and villages to visit such as Toulouse, Foix, Carcassonne, Lourdes and the principality Andorra. Additionally why not visit the nearby fortress villages such as St. Ybars and Carla-Bayle. Also a diverse assortment of French markets to explore in this unspoilt area.
Country Camping Dining Experience
Why not take the opportunity to have a day off cooking! Relax and enjoy the ambiance of our unique outdoor terrace overlooking the beautiful French countryside. Here you can meet other guest in our comfortable seating area and forge lasting friendships over a glass of wine.
Come Dine with us!
Saturday: Barbeque night: enjoy a selection of barbequed meats, fish and a choice of entrees and side dishes.
Monday: Fajita Night: Selection of spicy pork, chicken and beans served in a tortilla wrap with salad and square chips.
Tuesday: Junk food night: Selection of Burgers and Hot dogs served with delicious French fries and a side of coleslaw.
Thursday: Pizza night: enjoy a selection of pizzas cooked in our outdoor wood fired pizza oven.
Meals are served from the 14th July – 31st August, minimum of 5 persons.
No Food Served on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.