Activities & Recreation Facilities
Camp Recreation Facilities
- Swimming pool with decked sun terrace (Pool opens from 1st June – 30th September)
- Children’s paddling pool
- Jeu de boules court
- Bar and terrace
- Barbeque area
- Volleyball court
- Children’s playground with outdoor Table tennis
- Giant Jenga
- Tarzan rope swings
- Games and sports and swimming tournaments.
- Children’s activities includes: Painting, clay modelling, glass painting and jewellery making
- Haunted wood walk with campfire and toasted marshmallow.
- Boules competition
- Take the family White-water Canoeing on the Garonne.
- Challenge yourself to climb the areal walkways of Sequoya adventure park
- If you never done it how about horse riding through the countryside
- Why not walk or cycle through this picturesque part of France
The region has a host of interesting cities towns and villages to visit such as Toulouse, Foix, Carcassonne, Lourdes and the principality Andorra. Additionally why not visit the nearby fortress villages such as St. Ybars and Carla-Bayle. Also a diverse assortment of French markets to explore in this unspoilt area.
Country Camping have a cheerful and relaxing bar that provides a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Here you can meet other guest in our comfortable seating area and forge lasting friendships over a glass of wine. Or just browse the internet while sipping tea or coffee.
Dine with us
Saturday: Why not partake in our barbeque held on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool where you can enjoy a selection of barbequed meats and fish and a choice of entrees and side dishes.
Tuesday: Is Junk food night and is usually served in the bar/restaurant or under the sun shades on the bar terrace.
Thursday: Is Pizza night where the family can enjoy a selection of pizzas cooked in our outdoor wood fired pizza oven.
No holiday is complete if you can’t have a burger and chips these we serve hot and sizzling at various times during the week (non food nights) in our terrace Grill Bar. Meals are served from the 14th July – 31st August, minimum of 5 persons.
No Food Served on Sundays